PO Box 21285
St Simons Island, Georgia (United States)
Civil Structural Transmission Engineer
Manchester, New Hampshire
Civil / Structural Transmission Engineer
Location: Manchester NH, Collegeville PA
We seek an experienced Civil / Structural Engineer to play a lead role in our Power Delivery group, providing support across a range of medium to high voltage substation projects. Must be a self-starter, able to seize initiative and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Civil or Structural engineering degree from accredited university
- 5+ years experience in commercial, industrial or utility civil / structural projects
- concrete foundations for substations
- industrial structures
- lattice towers, steel structures
- analysis and assessment of steel packages for fabricators; familiarity with pre-fab prints
- grading/drainage design
- 10 – 15 years experience in the power industry on medium – high voltage substations or transmission lines
- Substation lay-out, design and construction ranging from 34.5 kV – 345kV
- Transmission Line design
- PE License
PLS-CADD is a plus but not required
Join an industry leader that excels at providing integrated services to the energy, environmental, infrastructure, and real estate markets. Our client is consistently ranked in the Top 50 nationwide of the Top 500 Design Firms (ENR-2012).
Salary: DOE. Comprehensive benefits package. Relocation assistance.